L'étang privé de l'hôtel
For relaxing or just wandering-about, this peaceful landscape is nearby the hotel.
Enjoy it at sunrise..or every moment of the day.
The Relais du Bois du Four, is also a simple and friendly place to take time and enjoy pleasant moments with family and friends.
At the Relais du Bois du Four you will enjoy:
- Fishing in the private hotel pond
- Breathing pure and fresh air on marked trails, on foot or riding a bicycle or a horse
- Visiting museums and ancients place
- Discovering the historical heritage of our area
Le Viaduc de Millau
Saint Léons en Aveyron
Sightseeing close to the Relais du Bois du Four
- The Millau Viaduc, a springboard to your visits and leisures
- Jean Henri Fabre's (famous antomologist) native house at Saint Leons village
- Micropolis; the city of insects
- The gorges of the Tarn
- The Levezou lakes
- Rodez and its museums
- The Roquefort caves
- The Larzac platform and its famous Templar and Hospitalier Villages
- Bicycle-rail, round trails